The Euro 2020 celebrates 60 years of competition history in 12 different countries in Europe. You want to watch live stream of Euro 2020, So book your tickets now and enjoy the biggest tournament in the world. Here we talk about the Euro 2020 official song and sponsors.
Euro 2020 Official Song :
Martin Garrix is the official music artist of the UEFA Euro 2020 at Amsterdam dance event on October 19, 2019. Martin Garrix will write and perform official song for the event. Martin is producing the official walkout music for all official broadcasters.
Guy Laurent Epstein director of marketing UEFA says there’s no better person to get the party started than Garrix. The theme is unity and you can enter for a chance to meet Garrix.
Tick mark your calendar for spring 2020 as the song will be revealed. There will even be a collaboration with a singer. Garrix will debut the song in full for the first time at the Euro 2020 Opening Ceremony. It take place at the Olimpico in Rome on June 12, 2020.
Euro 2020 Sponsors
European Championship 2020 pick the all teams for the competition and while qualifiers for the event are still taking place, the sponsors have already been finalised .
The official sponsors list includes six companies from the USA, China, Germany, and Azerbaijan that are all looking to reach more customers across Europe.
Euro 2020 global sponsors list
- Alipay – Chinese payment platform Alipay secured an eight year global partnership deal with UEFA for a fee believed to be worth more than Euro 200 million. It is the largest mobile payments provider in China, serving a third of the country’s population.
- Booking Holdings – Travel and hotel listings web sites Booking.com signed a four year sponsorship deal with UEFA for all national team football competitions until 2022.
- Fed Ex – US delivery company Fed Ex signed a four year multi tournament sponsorship deal with UEFA in April 2019 and will be the official logistics partner for Euro 2020.
- Hisence – State owned Chinese electronics company Hisense will join Alipay as a sponsor For Euro 2020.
- SOCAR – The state oil company of Azerbaijan Republic is the official energy partner for Euro 2020.
- Volkswagen – German automobiles manufacture Volkswagen confirmed its position as the official mobility partner for Euro 2020.